Sunday, June 19, 2011

what sax should i buy?

i am going to be starting the alto saxophone when i move to my new
school in september but i don't know what make or model to purchase.

I am 99% sure that i am going to stick at it.

i have just upgraded my flute to a yamaha and will be doing the same
with my piano and clarinet shortly so i don't know whether its worth
me and my family splashing out on a yamaha straight away.

I have found a saxophone at rimmers music - a yamaha YAS275e Alto
Saxophone for £807.

I am possibly looking into getting that as secondhand - please do tell
me if you think that would be ok.

and also as i am a beginner i am not sure of the accessories i would
need to purchase - this one i have found includes a high quality case.

thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment