Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Daniel Radcliffe: Hollywood's Bargain Actors

Before you start popping champagne about Michael Bay maybe possibly being thisclose to returning for 'Transformers 4,' take a look at what the explosive director posted on his website. "Studio's [sic] are passing rumors but I'm not sure what I'm doing? I know I'm going to do 'Pain and Gain' early spring but that's it for right now. I'm leaving all my options on the table. I've got several Studio [sic] meetings in the next two weeks." Late Tuesday, Vulture reported that Bay was basically moments from returning to the lucrative franchise for a fourth go-around, with an official announcement to come in the next week. Judging from what Bay wrote on Shoot for the Edit, it sounds like that week may extend into 2012. Stay tuned? [Shoot for the Edit via Movieline]

No comments:

Post a Comment